Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Perfect Orange...

 
Living From Glory To Glory Blog



Lately I just crave oranges...

It all started when I bought this huge bag of the largest oranges I have ever seen!
There were super expensive;
And I told my grandson, that I was either being ripped off;
Or these oranges were going to be the best oranges in the world.

And I am telling you that those oranges have been the most delicious oranges ever!
I think I have only one orange left...
What will I do?
I will always long and dream about the perfect orange forever.

Okay, that was a bit dramatic, but my point is this...

Once in a  while you just find the perfect orange!

I am learning to realize when I happen to come across a really delicious
Or lovely thing, I give thanks.
Some things in this world come a dime a dozen;

But we all just need the perfect once in a while.

In a way it is a bit like the glass slipper from the Cinderella story;
Everybody wanted to try on that perfect slipper.

But it would only fit one certain lady!
And just a tidbit of reality here;
I am sure Cinderella did not wear her glass slippers every day!
Some things, as wonderful as they seem do not happen every day and all the time!


I am glad that I did find a perfect bag of oranges,
And I was enjoying every last one of them;
And since then I have bought another bag of oranges.
Not even close in taste or sweetness.
No, not everything will be perfect.
But as we all know this life is not perfect!

I just wanted to share a few things this day!

Find the perfect moment in each day!
Just because the glass slipper does not fit doesn't mean you can't
Make a lovely planter out of it! Smile)
Even the hardest days have a lesson to learn in it!
Real friends you can not buy or purchase online...
Listen to those around you who have wisdom.
(You just might learn something)


Oranges are good, but then God made lemons and limes also...

I really love and appreciate you all amazing ladies out there
In blog land and I know you are real people with real lives.
And we all know that the glass slipper is just a story!

Okay, who likes Instagram?




Post a Comment

0 Comments