Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

5 Years: Totally Missed It

March 29th was the fifth anniversary of this little blog, here in my remote corner of the intarweb tubez. Many of you readers leave comments and keep coming back for more, for which I'm grateful.

The dry spells keep getting closer together, and it seems apparent - when I divorce emotion from the process - that it's about run its course. And I know that me talking about that isn't new, either.

Nevertheless, I thank each and every one of you - commenters and lurkers alike - for putting up with my rambles, rants, and half-witticisms.  Many have gone on to become 'web friends, and I've even had the good fortune to meet a few of you in person.

I appreciate you very much, and ... thank you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments