Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How do I know

what to write about when my entire mind is filled with lots of garbage, some potentially good stuff to write about. You know, holidays really slow things down to a point so slow, it is as if I am viewing life through a stroboscope. I am looking at every action happening around me moving by at a speed so slow sometimes I wish I am not on holidays. Relativity sucks pretty bad!

Everything is moving so slowly except maybe my imagination which really needs a chain sometimes. One minute I could be thinking about this, the other minute that, and the next minute something else. And the worst part is, I can make it into a blog topic if I want to. But I better not because it will be like 4-5 boring blogs in a row =)

I instead could summarise it all into a few lines here. I wanted to write about how plural our society is nowadays when yesterday as I was tapao-ing food, I realised that the person frying my Penang Char Kuey Teow is a Vietnamese/Burmese, the one making my Penang Kuey Teow Soup is probably an Indonesian, and the one making a Thai Fast Food looks like a Bangladeshi. So, I was imagining, next time when they have made enough money from working in Malaysia, will they go back to their homeland and create little Malaysias there by starting Malaysian Food Eateries =)

And then I was also thinking of our Malaysian badminton team which succumbed to the enormous pressure. Thinking about why Lee Chong Wei chose to disclose about the sour relationship between him and coach when he lost and did not say anything when he won the Philippines Open for example? Tidak pandai menari kata lantai jongkang jongket?

Then then then I was reading about our Malaysian celebrity Winnie Kok who goes to the public to announce that she needs slimming expertise to help her lose weight. She was weighing only 52kg at that time. I think she must have thought 52kg = 100kg when you are a celebrity. But guess what, after 2 weeks she received about 20 offers to help her slim down. Wow!

So, I think I will also go public. I wonder if I disclose it in my blog is it public enough? So take note any nutrition or fitness centres out there! I hereby announce that I need HELP in gaining weight! Any takers?

Opps, I guess that was more than a few lines. But I did a 3 in 1 post. Better than boring you all for 3 times right?

Post a Comment

0 Comments