Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

STAYING BUSY

This is always a difficult time of the year for me to get through. I am not a winter person, and it seems that when we have a mild February the month of March tends to be cooler. 

Sitting around makes me feel a bit morose.


I found a definition for morose and I think that probably it may apply to me.

A morose person is sullen, gloomy, sad, glum, and depressed - not a happy camper.

Yep, that pretty much says it all.

When I get into this kind of mood I know I need to stay busy, so that is what I am trying to do.


I wrote a couple of weeks ago that I was giving up Etsy and listing on Facebook instead.

At the time that seemed like a good idea because I immediately sold some things on Facebook. However, that seems to have faded away so I am now back on Etsy along with Facebook. 

We learn from experimenting I guess.

While cleaning out one of my two closets I found a lot, and I do mean a lot, of antique and vintage ephemera. Lots of prints and maps. There is also a huge stack of vintage sheet music.


Time to get busy listing.

I have also started back into purchasing at auction and I am working on painting some of the things I bought. I am not one of those people who just loves to paint, but at least it keeps me busy.


This is one of the pieces I have started on. The two things I am working on will probably go into my booth.

I know that actual spring will be here soon and I can't wait.


The trees are really starting to pop out.

Maybe I am not quite as morose as I thought. 

Until we meet again join me on PinterestInstagramLTK, and Etsy.

Post a Comment

0 Comments