I was out all day yesterday. It is my Tesco morning and that took me up to lunch time by the time I had cleaned out the fridge and put the food away. In the afternoon I drove down to Ripon to see a friend, who is a real inspiration. We had a lovely afternoon and I returned home with a bag of apples. In the evening the farmer and I went to The Station Cinema in Richmond to see 'One Day'. I loved it - very romantic - but not sure it was the farmer's cup of tea. He said it was 'alright' and he kept awake, so that is better than nothing.
This morning, of course, I had to use up those apples. So after a quick trip into town to stock up on cider vinegar and dark molasses sugar, I made six pounds of apple chutney. Since then I have been down to our feed merchants to stock up on animal and bird food with the farmer.
Just back I feel like having a sleep (it is 3.15pm) but am trying hard to fight the temptation by doing my blog instead. So if this suddenly fades out you will know the reason why!zzzzzzzzzzzz........
##The second issue of the Poetry Bus Magazine is due out today. It you are interested in buying one then go to Totalfeckineejit on my side bar. I am sure he will have information there before too long.
0 Comments